Ressources éducatives sur l’hépatite C pour les patients et les fournisseurs de soins [Toolkit]
This educational kit includes:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Hepatitis C (also available separately)
- Speaking Up for Hepatitis Care and Support: A Skills Building Workbook (also available separately)
- Tests used for diagnosing hepatitis C
- Questions to ask health care providers about hepatitis C
- Tips for getting your message heard
- Personal bill of rights
- A CD-ROM that includes PDF files of all resources in the kit as well as two videos on Getting ready for hepatitis C treatment and Frequently asked questions about hepatitis C
Toolkit now available in English and French separately!
Date of Publication : 2014
Catalogue No. : ATI-30058_F
Language : French
Health and wellness magazine for people living with HIV. In this issue: artist and activist Dee S...
A booklet on the basics of safer drug snorting, nose care and prevention of hepatitis C infections.
A booklet on the basics of safer injection, the prevention of hepatitis C, HIV and other infectio...
This resource is based on Canada’s HIV test counselling guidelines and provides comprehensive inf...
This client brochure is for HIV-negative people who may have an unintended exposure to HIV and ne...